You can be confident FEA has the experience, credentials, and training do the job right. Documentation of the following licenses, registrations, coverage and training is available upon request.
- NJ Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP)
- Professional Engineer License (NJ, PA, DE, MA)
- NJ Business Registration
- NJ Certificate of Authorization for Engineering Services (24GA28210700)
- NJ Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
FEA is fully insured with the following coverage:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- 40-Hour OSHA Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Training
- Annual 8 Hour Refresher HAZWOPER Training
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
- First Aid/CPR
Brian R. Fennelly is an Environmental Engineer and the founder of Fennelly Environmental Associates, LLC. He has more than 25 years of engineering, consulting, and regulatory compliance experience. Mr. Fennelly’s experience includes site assessments, remedial investigations, innovative remedial strategies, design, contracting, and construction management. He has additional experience with brownfields redevelopment, environmental litigation, landfill closure, and environmental permitting. Mr. Fennelly specializes in working with clients to develop customized remedial strategies that are practical and cost effective. Based on his extensive experience and qualifications, Mr. Fennelly became one of the first individuals to be certified as a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) under the newly created New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) LSRP Program in 2009. Mr. Fennelly is also a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Massachusetts.